Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I book to stay at your hotel?
For direct bookings, availability & rates : use the booking engine on this page. For any further details, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Is there a safe box in the room? If yes, what is the current charge?
Each room has its own safe box. Current rental charge is 3.50 euro per day
- What are the available room types in the hotel?
Twin room: can sleep up to 2 people, 2 twin beds
Double room : can sleep up to 3 people, 1 double bed & 1 sofa bed or extra bed
Standard Family room: can sleep up to 4 people (2 adults & 2 children), 1 double bed & 2 sofa beds
There are 4 room view choices:
1) pool view
2) side sea view
3) sea view
4) garden view
All rooms are the same size and just one room.
- Is there wi-fi access in the room & public areas? If yes, what are the current charges?
There is Wi-Fi access at extra charge. The charges are: €4.00 for 120 minutes, €10,00 for 300 minutes, €10,00 for 1 day, €15,00 for 600 minutes and €25,00 for 7 days.
- What are the standard ‘check-in ‘and ‘check-out’ times of the hotel?
14:00 hrs is the check-in time & 12:00 noon is the check-out time
- Do you have rooms adopted for disabled guests?
Sorry, we don’t.
- Do you have ironing facilities in the rooms?
The hotel offers laundry & ironing services at a charge.
- Do you have Tea & Coffee facilities in the rooms or room service?
Sorry, we don’t
- Is there a mini bar in the room?
There is only mini fridge.
- My return flight back home is late. Can I book a ‘late check-out’ directly with the hotel whilst in resort?
Yes, but the hotel can not guarantee this in advance but only on the day you depart since the availability of late check-out rooms always depends on the rooms arriving to our hotel on the day of your departure.
Current charge for a ‘late check-out’ room is 40 euros till 18:00 hrs local time or 60 euros till 21:00 hrs local time.
- I have booked a ‘late check-out’ room. Will I be able to keep the same room I will be staying at?
It's not guaranteed that you can keep the same room you’ll be allocated on your arrival as your room might be needed for guests arriving early on the day you depart. Guests with a ‘late check-out’ are requested on their departure day to check with our reception desk, to see if possible to keep the same room or not. If not, you’ll be asked to check-out from your original room at 12:00 noon and you’ll be given a different room with extra charge.
- Rooms’ dimensions
Twin room : size 24M2 incl. sleeping area, bathroom & balcony or terrace
Double room : size 24M2 incl. sleeping area , bathroom & balcony or terrace
Standard Family room : size 24M2incl. sleeping area , bathroom & balcony or terrace
- Bedroom doors widths:
Room door entrance : 74 cm width
Bathroom door : 62 cm width
Balcony door : 108 cm width
- Number of swimming pools/depths etc.
Kids pool with water features and jungle-themed slides, large pool with waterslides
- Do you heat any of your swimming pools?
- Do you provide pool towels or do I have to bring my own?
Hotel provides pool towels to all guests at no charge; a refundable 5 euros deposit (per towel) is collected upon receiving your pool towel and is given back to you the day you return the towels on your departure. Guests can replace pool towels with fresh ones every 3 days via reception desk from 10:00-18:00 (except Sunday).
- Is there a ‘dress code’ for dinner at the restaurant?
Yes, at dinner time, we encourage gentlemen to wear long trousers and sleeved shirts. During the hot period, the hotel allows gentlemen to enter the restaurant with smart shorts or ¾ trousers.
- If we choose to stay at another Hotel, would it be possible to visit your hotel and use your hotel’s services and facilities?
In high season, this is not possible. In order to preserve (for our in-house guests) the maximum comfort and easy access to our hotel’s services and facilities, please note of our company’s policy that we do not allow non-residents, including guests staying at other Louis sister Hotels, to use our premises. In low season (May-June & middle of September-October) is possible with extra charge of 35.00 euros per adult and 20.00 euros per child.View All Facts